Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MAKE WEALTH IN A GLIMS OF AN EYE

Today while travelling on a train, my mind wonder around and i take a peak at the people around me. I found that most of them holding an iPhone and focus deeply in their hand and screen movements. Some of them were in thoughts of maybe the following:
1. What is for dinner tonight, will I need to fork money
2. How am I going to get an iPhone?
3. Why am I not getting rich?
4. Is my life going to be like this?
5. and much more
At the far corner of the train I saw a young boy reading a book, title "The Riches Man In Babylon Today." I was thinking why a boy of this era reading such a book which was written in a time man has no special technology at all.
But something pop-out in me that said this is the time of the decade that human need to concentrate on how to make money with what they have.
This is what I and you have to do:
1. spend less than you earn
2. save 10% of your paycheck every 1st day you receive your pay
3. put what you save in bonds, property or investment that grows
4. save every dollar you receive.
By doing this the path to the tunnel of riches will be near and near but i tell you, never never ever you give up on this because you friends laugh at you or others laugh at you.
"PERSISTENCE WILL BRING YOU TO THE RICHNESS IN YOU"
Just DO It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment